Saturday, March 15, 2008

Atlas in Atlantis


I am Alpha to Omega. Alpha for souls incognito. Omega for the awakened spirits. I am nobody important - similar to a droplet of water in the ocean of conglomerated thoughts. My thoughts dance in your brain waves; you hear my echoes but shortly you bounce them back right to me with various outrageous excuses and emotional disturbances. Can you hear me? Can you hear me now? I screamed at you - the little mute who is blind with deafness. Oh, earth, where is my aching heart? I have lived in the illumination of hell descending down the nude staircases. I have chased after the devil just because there is no other way out while begging for a cure for you by offering him a price. Oh, chaos, it surrounded me with drama and fear. In the hall of mirrors, I saw your Germed soul refracted into million pieces; agony and ecstasy both are merely the thresholds of extreme flesh pain on multiple wounds. Faster, Faster, Faster, you moaned with the ugliest scars all over your body while pulling a space boat among crowds of self mutilated slaves. I saw you in distance, disfigured in contortion. Somehow, you are still alive among the sounds of battle horns and warriors standing on the handsome horse chariots. On the space deck, I am just another depressed elite Omega and you are an Alpha who simply rise to joy for any Gem that is offered to you. We are together, yet a world apart in spirit! Oh, Atlantis, my past and my future!

No comments: